Despatch TAF and TFF Walk-in/Truck-in Furnaces
Leader in Designing & Manufacturing Industrial Furnaces
TAF and TFF walk-in/truck-in furnaces are ideal for large batch processing that requires high temperatures. Common applications for these versatile furnaces include aging, bonding, curing, drying, finish baking, heat treating and stress-relieving. Horizontal, recirculating air flow creates precise, consistent temperature uniformity throughout the furnace.
High temperature applications that include flammable solvents or large amounts of moisture removal are best suited for TFF model furnaces. TFF Class A furnaces are specifically designed to meet NFPA 86 requirements and include a pressure relief panel, purge timer and exhaust fan.
TAF and TFF industrial furnaces offer standard temperatures up to 537℃ (1000℉) and are equipped with the Protocol 3™ control system.
- Temperatures to 538℃ (1000℉)
- Protocol 3™ control with large LCD display, integrated data logging capabilities and USB port for simple oven set-up and data export
- End-of-cycle and high-limit indicators
- Stainless steel interior
- High volume recirculating fan provides faster, more uniform heating - saving process time and improving product quality
- Plate floor with truck tracks
- Insulated floor with truck tracks
- Despatch unique adjustable louvers
- Loading trucks and shelves
- Access ports for test wires
- Proportioning gas fired heater
- Chart recorder
- Audible alarm
- Rear doors
Ontario Ovens are a trusted representative for Despatch Industrial Cabinet Ovens in Canada. We can provide oven service, maintenance programs, controller upgrades, calibration, uniformity surveys, start-up and training, replacement parts and repair services.
For more information about Despatch products contact us or visit Despatch Industries.