Despatch PRC2-63 Catheter Curing Oven
Designed Specifically for Catheter Manufacturers
The Despatch PRC2-63 is designed specifically to address the unique requirements of catheter manufacturers. It’s a one-size-fits-all solution that features vertical airflow to keep cross wind from blowing tubes around, a tall configuration with a small footprint to save floor space while allowing room to hang catheters up to 80 inches long inside the chamber, and a stainless steel interior for easy cleaning.
Features at a Glance:
- Maximum temperature of 260°C (500°F)
- Vertical up airflow
- Small footprint
- 84 inch tall chamber to hang catheters
- 304 stainless steel interior
- 5-year heater warranty
- PC interface for remote input, monitoring and recording (RS485 connection)
- UL and C-UL listed open industrial control panel
- Truck and dolly with rack for hanging catheters
- End of cycle and high-limit indicators
- Door interlock switch turns off heater and fan when door is opened
- Audible and visual high-limit alarm
- 2” and 4” access port for test wires
- Chart recorders
- CE compliance
View the Despatch PRC2-63 Catheter Curing Oven Spec Sheet: HERE
Ontario Ovens are a trusted representative for Despatch Industrial Ovens in Canada. We can provide oven service, maintenance programs, controller upgrades, calibration, uniformity surveys, start-up and training, replacement parts and repair services.
For more information about Despatch products contact us or visit Despatch Industries.