Despatch RAD/RFD Industrial Cabinet Ovens
Leader in Designing & Manufacturing Industrial Ovens
Despatch ovens are known for tighter temperature tolerances, higher yields and consistent, repeatable results. The RAD are our standard models however the RFD Class A oven is specially designed to meet NFPA 86 requirements for applications that include flammable solvents or large amounts of moisture removal. It includes a pressure relief panel, purge timer and exhaust fan.
Standard Features In Include:
- Temperatures from 343°C (650°F) to 538°C (1000°F)
- Horizontal recirculating airflow
- Aluminized steel interior chamber
- Protocol 3™ control with large LCD display, integrated data logging capabilities and USB port for simple oven set-up and data export.
- 5-year heater warranty
- End of cycle and high-limit indicators
- Audible and visual high-limit alarm
- RS485 Modbus communication PC interface
- 1” process port for test wires and disconnect switch
- UL and C-UL listed open industrial control panel
View the Despatch RAD Cabinet Oven Spec Sheet: HERE
View the Despatch RFD Class A Cabinet Oven Spec Sheet: HERE
Ontario Ovens are a trusted representative for Despatch Industrial Cabinet Ovens in Canada. We can provide oven service, maintenance programs, controller upgrades, calibration, uniformity surveys, start-up and training, replacement parts and repair services.
For more information about Despatch products contact us or visit Despatch Industries.