Despatch LBB Forced Convection Benchtop Oven
Laboratory Oven with Forced Convection
The Despatch LBB series lab ovens feature a combination of horizontal and vertical airflow for excellent temperature uniformity. It offers the most effective heat distribution and the fastest processing time out of any lab oven its size, designed and manufactured to provide years of dependable service.
These ovens are recommended for a variety of laboratory applications including drying, curing, annealing and materials and asphalt testing.
The fan and heater are top-mounted to prevent damage from spills. When spills do occur, the corrosion-resistant stainless steel interior and nickel plated shelves clean up easily. The motor is permanently lubricated and virtually maintenance free. And Despatch warrants the heater performance for a full five years – the best warranty in the industry.
The LBB model is available in five sizes from the small benchtop LBB1-23 (2.3 cubic feet) to the largest cabinet sized LBB2-27 (27.7 cubic feet)
Standard Features Include:
- Forced convection from top-mounted fan and plenums on sides of chamber
- Temperatures up to 204° C (400° F)
- Scratch-resistant baked enamel exterior and 304 stainless steel interior for easy cleaning.
- Digital control with 3/4" (1.9cm) LED display
- Nickel plated shelves - by model rated to 50 or 200lbs (23 or 91kg)
- High-limit control
- Five year heater warranty
- UL and C-UL listed
- Space-saving, stackable design.
- Extra shelves
- Protocol 3™ programmable control with large LCD display, integrated data logging capabilities and USB port for simple oven set-up and data export
- 2-inch access port
- Oven stand
- Door with window and interior light
- Process timer with audible and visual alarm
- End-of-cycle and high limit indicators
- CE Conformance
View the Despatch LLB oven spec sheet: HERE
Ontario Ovens are a trusted representative for Despatch LBB Forced Convection Benchtop Ovens in Canada. We can provide oven service, maintenance programs, controller upgrades, calibration, uniformity surveys, start-up and training, replacement parts and repair services.
For more information about Despatch products contact us or visit Despatch Industries.