Despatch Standard TAD/TFD Walk-in Ovens and Truck-in Ovens
Despatch Industrial Walk-in Ovens and Truck-in Ovens
The TA and TF Walk-In Ovens and Truck-In Ovens are designed for industrial process versatility and dependability. They’re both dependable and durable. Suitable for manual loading as well as by fork truck and capable of multiple processes including aging, bonding, curing, drying, finish baking, heat treating and more.
The TA industrial oven is ideal for applications involving tight tolerances that do not include the use of any flammable solvents or volatiles.
The TF Class A Walk-In Oven and Truck-In Oven is specifically designed to meet NFPA 86 requirements for applications that include flammable solvents or large amounts of moisture removal. These Class A ovens are complete with a pressure relief panel, purge timer, and exhaust fan.
- Temperatures up to 343℃ (650℉)
- Fully assembled and factory tested
- Protocol 3™ control with large LCD display, integrated data logging capabilities and USB port for simple oven set-up and data export
- Audible high-limit alarm
- Two-inch test access port
- Aluminized steel interior
- High volume recirculating fan provides faster, more uniform heating - saving process time and improving product quality
- Disconnect switch
- Plate floor with truck tracks
- UL and C-UL listed open industrial control panel
- Insulated floor with truck tracks
- Despatch unique adjustable louvers
- Loading trucks and shelves
- Proportioning gas fired heater
- Chart recorder
- Rear doors
- CE compliant
View the Despatch TAD/TFD Walk-in Ovens Spec Sheets:
Ontario Ovens are a trusted representative for Despatch Industrial Cabinet Ovens in Canada. We can provide oven service, maintenance programs, controller upgrades, calibration, uniformity surveys, start-up and training, replacement parts and repair services.
For more information about Despatch products contact us or visit Despatch Industries.