Despatch TAD/TFD Walk-in Ovens and Truck-in Ovens
Leader in Manufacturing Large Capacity Industrial Ovens
Despatch walk-in ovens, also known as truck-in ovens, are both dependable and durable. Suitable for manual loading as well as by fork truck. Capable of multiple processes including aging, bonding, curing, drying, finish baking, heat treating and more.
Despatch TFD Class A Walk-In Oven are specifically designed to meet NFPA 86 requirements for applications that include flammable solvents or large amounts of moisture removal. They come complete with a pressure relief panel, purge timer, and exhaust fan.
- Temperatures up to 343℃ (650℉)
- Fully assembled and factory tested
- Protocol 3™ control with large LCD display, integrated data logging capabilities and USB port for simple oven set-up and data export
- Audible high-limit alarm
- Two-inch test access port
- Aluminized steel interior
- High volume recirculating fan provides faster, more uniform heating - saving process time and improving product quality
- Disconnect switch
- Plate floor with truck tracks
- UL and C-UL listed open industrial control panel
- Insulated floor with truck tracks
- Despatch unique adjustable louvers
- Loading trucks and shelves
- Proportioning gas fired heater
- Chart recorder
- Rear doors
- CE compliant
Smaller Walk-in Ovens also available.
View the Despatch TAD/TFD Walk-in Ovens Spec Sheet: HERE
View the Despatch Truck Spec Sheet: HERE
Ontario Ovens are a trusted representative for Despatch Industrial Walk-in Ovens and Truck-in Ovens in Canada. We can provide oven service, maintenance programs, controller upgrades, calibration, uniformity surveys, start-up and training, replacement parts and repair services.
For more information about Despatch products contact us or visit Despatch Industries.