Despatch FCH Industrial Cabinet Furnace
Leader in Designing & Manufacturing Industrial Ovens
Despatch are a leading manufacturer of heat treat ovens and furnaces. The FCH Furnace features horizontal recirculating airflow to ensure exceptional temperature uniformity throughout the furnace. This high-performance furnace delivers temperatures up to 1350°F (732°C).
It’s great for processes such as aging, brass annealing, low temperature porcelain enameling, steel tempering, wire annealing, stress relieving and other heat treating applications. It is ideal for production of small lot sizes or smaller parts.
A Class A version is available which is specifically designed to meet NFPA 86 requirements for applications that include flammable solvents or large amounts of moisture removal. This Class A furnace is complete with a pressure relief panel, purge timer, and exhaust fan.
- Temperatures to 1350℉ (732℃)
- Fully assembled and factory tested
- Protocol 3™ control with large LCD display, integrated data logging capabilities and USB port for simple oven set-up and data export
- Type 304 stainless steel interior
- Horizontal recirculating airflow
- Despatch unique adjustable louvers
- Automated dampers for cooling
- Audible alarm
- Access ports for test wires
- Chart recorder
View the Despatch FCH Industrial Cabinet Furnace Spec Sheet: HERE
Ontario Ovens are a trusted representative for Despatch Industrial Cabinet Furnaces in Canada. We can provide oven service, maintenance programs, controller upgrades, calibration, uniformity surveys, start-up and training, replacement parts and repair services.
For more information about Despatch products contact us or visit Despatch Industries.