Despatch RBC Benchtop Burn-In Oven
Stackable Burn-In Chambers for Maximum Flexibility
Despatch RBC Benchtop Burn-In Ovens offer a small footprint where space is limited and processes that deal with small batch loads. They offer maximum flexibility for qualification testing, burn-in, reliability testing, and research and development.
Featuring excellent temperature uniformity performance and saves space with a compact design
Standard Features Include:
- Removable rear-wall for fixturing
- Protocol 3TM control with large LCD display, integrated data logging capabilities and USB port for simple oven set-up and data export
- Modbus communications connection (RS485) for remote monitoring and recording
- High limit over temperature protection
- Airflow switch protects against fan failure
- Stainless steel interior
- Baked enamel exterior
- Easy to service
- Scratch resistant
- Nitrogen injection capability for minimizing oxidation at high temperatures includes LN2 for rapid cooling
- Ethernet communication connection
- Casters with brake
- Redundant hi-limit
- Chart recorder
- CE compliant
- Stacking hardware
View the Despatch RBC Burn-In Oven spec sheet: HERE
Ontario Ovens are a trusted representative for Despatch Industrial Ovens in Canada. We can provide oven service, maintenance programs, controller upgrades, calibration, uniformity surveys, start-up and training, replacement parts and repair services.
For more information about Despatch products contact us or visit Despatch Industries.