Despatch LCC & LCD Clean Room Oven
Benchtop Ovens to Save Valuable Floor Space
Despatch's LCC and LCD Clean Process Benchtop Ovens have a stainless steel interior and exterior, rugged, programmable process controls and provide a variety of tailored options for your specific needs.
Typical applications for these ovens include die-bond curing and other semiconductor packaging processes, depyrogenation, sterilizing and drying for life sciences.
The LCC units are stackable to save valuable floor space and provide maximum ergonomic efficiency for operators. The recirculation motor is mounted at the rear of the oven, providing convenient access and allowing up to three ovens to be stacked on top of one another, while still keeping loading heights ergonomically acceptable.
It is available in two different atmosphere configurations.
The Model Options:
- Two sizes: 1.6 or 5.1 cu ft (45 or 144 liter)
- Maximum temperature of
260℃ (500℉) with LCC
350℃ (662℉) with LCD
- With or without HEPA filtration
- Fast rate HEPA filter
- Air or nitrogen atmosphere
Available in air or nitrogen atmosphere configurations (100ppm oxygen capability).
Forced exhaust is standard on all models for rapid cooling.
Programmable control of the nitrogen and cooling water is standard on the nitrogen atmosphere units.
- Lockable disconnect switch on the control panel for easy servicing.
- Protocol 3™ control with large LCD display, integrated data logging capabilities and USB port for simple oven set-up and data export.
- Stainless steel interior and exterior with all interior seams continuously welded on the insulation side to protect the work chamber from contamination.
- Programmable door lock with electronic release prevents operators from opening oven door when cycle is in process.
- Stackable design allows for independent batch processing.
- HEPA filtration– Recirculated airflow is 100% HEPA filtered for operation at ISO Class 5 (Class 100) throughout the cycle. Magnehelic™ gauge monitors the HEPA filter pressure drop so you know when it is time to replace the filter.
- Modbus communications connection (RS485) for remote monitoring and recording.
- End of cycle and high limit audible and visual alarm, that can be seen and heard from a distance.
- UL & C-UL listed open control panel
View the Despatch LCC / LCD Clean Process Oven Spec Sheet: HERE
Note: Not for use with flammable or combustible materials. If your process has flammable solvents, consult us about modifications.
Ontario Ovens are a trusted representative for Despatch Clean Process Ovens in Canada. We can provide oven service, maintenance programs, controller upgrades, calibration, uniformity surveys, start-up and training, replacement parts and repair services.
For more information about Despatch products contact us or visit Despatch Industries.