Despatch LFC Class A Benchtop Oven
High Performance Lab Oven for Flammable Solvents
It’s similar to the Despatch LAC laboratory series, however this LFC Class A bench-top oven is specially designed to meet NFPA 86 requirements for applications that include flammable solvents or large amounts of moisture removal. This model includes a pressure relief panel, purge timer and exhaust fan.
Standard Features Include:
- Two sizes available: 3.8 and 12 cu ft (105 and 340 liter)
- Maximum temperature of 260℃ (500℉)
- Class A package meeting NFPA 86 requirements for flammable solvents
- High limit over-temperature protection
- Protocol 3™ control with large LCD display, integrated data logging capabilities and USB port for simple oven set-up and data export
- PC interface for remote input, monitoring and recording (RS485 connection)
- Robust type 304 stainless steel interior
- 5-year heater warranty
- Door interlock switch turns off heater and fan when door is opened
- Chart recorders
- 2” and 4” access port for test wires
- Oven stand
- Extra shelves
- Reinforced shelves 200lb (91Kg) capacity (LFC2-12 only)
- CE compliance
- 208V full performance package
- End-of-cycle and high-limit indicators
View the Despatch LFC Class A Oven Spec Sheet: HERE
Ontario Ovens are a trusted representative for Despatch Class A Benchtop Ovens in Canada. We can provide oven service, maintenance programs, controller upgrades, calibration, uniformity surveys, start-up and training, replacement parts and repair services.
For more information about Despatch products contact us or visit Despatch Industries.